WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS · MOUNTFORD MUSIC
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- 2. Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- 3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- 6. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- 7. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- 8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of South Australia.
- 9. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- 10. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual terms or warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- 11. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- 12. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- 13. We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all rental applications at our own discretion. Any decision made will be final.
- 14. Mountford Music reserves the right to change, amend or update these terms at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the website assumes your continued agreement with the terms and conditions.
Phone or email us if you have an urgent request or would like to discuss your specific requirements.